hi

hi

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

wow it is almost February

No jobs were run on the press today. My arms got a break. I burned some screens and taped them up. I weeded some vinyl. I finished Forever Odd. Almost done with Unnatural Death (I've been flipflopping between those two books). I also cut stickers and cleaned the pallets and removed the tape from the screens that are waiting to be cleaned and reclaimed.

At home I took a bath. I really need to get some epsom salts or something. Make my baths a real experience, though there isn't enough hot water in the tank to make a really big hot bath. Ah, oh well.

Had some pasta. Started watching Blackpool, this BBC series with random dancing interludes. It's also a murder mystery. It is a bit odd, but David Morrissey and David Tennant are in it, so I ain't complaining.

No comments: