hi

hi

Friday, January 25, 2013

up north a bit

Nathan doesn't have anything in his fridge. He has nothing at all! It isn't even turned on! Doesn't even have ketchup. What's up with that? Had some tea though. He has tea and dry stuffs. Right now I'm waiting on Ben to arrive, then tomorrow we three are going to Kirkwood Mountain! They will snowboard and I'll snowshoe, and it shall be fun fun fun!

Work was relatively short. (Nathan says "HEEEYYYY!!!" I don't think he likes me blogging about him). Anyway. I ran the job, and ran the sleeves on the job as well. Broke down the press, cleaned things. It was a sunny day. A little bit rainy, but overall really nice. Looks like winter is over in Santa Cruz!

I did some laundry and washed the dishes, and then I headed up to Redwood City. I have a key to Nate's, so I let myself in and relaxed and dug through the cubbards looking for food, and came up wanting.

Anyway. Tomorrow should be fun. Pedersen cousins assemble!

No comments: