hi

hi

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

25 years young, with hopefully 75 years to go!

Prezzies! Cupcakes! Sleep! Wheee!

Made myself a scramble, because I'm the birthday girl and birthday girls eat scrambles. I stayed in today, except for when I went to The Buttery to get myself birthday treats. The cashier/helper lady asked if my parents read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I wish more people got where my name is from, but they often don't. I got a little cheesecake thingy, which was good though it was a meld with a cupcake so not like a slice o' cheesecake. I also got a brioche and the jam and butter it came with was a perfect taste combination. And finally there was a chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate mousse and a caramel drizzle on top. Now THAT was good. Mmm.

From Ma & Pa, I got two Jasper Fforde novels (yay!) Becky Cloonan's Dracula (oooooo!) The Hive (wheee!) a nice Moleskin in the paperweight that I like (niiice) two water brushes (TWO!) and a Trader Joe's gift card (food!). Celia gave me a felted oven mitt, a scarflet, a shirt, some felted soap, this special secret recipe stain remover, and chocolates! I'm so spoiled.

It was nice to just take it easy. Lounge about. Eat cupcakes and watch telly.

No comments: