hi

hi

Friday, January 25, 2013

always the best advice

My coworker is out sick, so I'm head job running honcho! I showed up at work, fired up the compressor, got the dryer going, got the screen on head six aligned, ran a tester, got the thumbs up from the boss, and programmed the Roto mode. Go self capable awesome me! Ran that job, and ran the backs on another job that I'll run the fronts and sleeves on tomorrow. Getting all kinds of skills! Or rather improving them. Making myself valuable and part of the team and what not.

Checked my car oil in the morning. I'll probably get to my next oil change before the oil runs down (it's at about 1/5). Could put more in, I suppose. Pa, what kind of oil does the car take?

I got a late birthday present from my friend Dee.


She hand embroidered it! In the other corner is my initials, "hoopy frood" and a pan galactic gargle blaster (specifically an image of a lemon slice intersecting a gold brick). How cool and awesome is my new hankie!

In the evening, I hung out with Ryan at the CTV station. He is the production manager there, so he can use the projector and stuff after hours, which is a totally rad way to watch movies. We had an 80's double feature of Legend (young Tom Cruise! his gams!) and Heathers (what a dark, black comedy and Winona Ryder was so adorable).

Oh my. Now it is well past my bed time, and tomorrow is a day that I should probably get around to washing my hair on. I do so only a couple times a week, to reduce damage and because natural oils in your hair are actually good for it. Plus hair washing takes time and I am lazy.

No comments: