hi

hi

Saturday, December 1, 2012

to do lists everywhere

It is the weekend and I have some art to make! Or at least some art to start/conceive.

Work was short, rather than long. I cleaned squeegees and floodbars and screens while Andrew tuned up the machine. It is running so cherry now. He did a bang up job on it. We ran the fronts and banks on a job, and that was boxed. I cleaned some screens and got those ready to be reclaimed. When the weather cleared up a bit, I quickly dehazed my screens & Carmen's. Though quickly wasn't quick enough because the rain still came down. My screens are pretty long since stained. The dehazing did a little but not much.

Came home. Did a bit of shopping. Did my final portrait. Ate dinner. Ray came over and we hung out for a bit.

I really like my pictures hanging above my bed. It makes for a nice something to have in my eyeline, behind my computer screen.

Only two weeks till The Hobbit!! And three weeks till I go home for Christmas!

AHHH THREE WEEKS, I better get cracking on things.

No comments: