hi

hi

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tuesday Meatballs

Starting to feel like I'm not catching up on sleep. Even though I did get in bed at a good enough hour last night.

My body was hurting less today, so that was good.

At work I, you guessed it, taped screens! And I burnt some more screens. And since we are clearing some space out of the exposure room, I finished up my shift by reclaiming screens. Not all the ones waiting to be reclaimed, but half of them. Tomorrow they shall be coated. I also cut some stickers and other things. Some shirts came in, so a job shall be run soon. Such a fast turn over!

After work I decided to go to Ikea, because I wanted to get frames so my Christmas print will go into a frame and be all nice and lovely. So I drove on up, and missed the traffic. Had some meatballs and then went to get frames. Though I made the mistake to walk through the store...so I also got a magnetic board, hand towels, napkins, note pads, wine cozies that are shaped like a cockatoo and a shark... hahaha. But yeah, yay Ikea!

Now I have plenty of frames and all is well. Now to make art to go into them!

Back at home I worked on tidying things away into my new shelves. Want to get rid of the presence of boxes, so I'm full and properly moved it. I'm getting there! Tomorrow I think I'll put up my shelves. That red shelving unit is one too many and I have nothing to really put in it, so I might stow it in the basement for the time being.

Yaaawn. Ohhh. Time to go to sleep.

Blehhh just looked at my bank account. Time to be frugaler! Except I need to get my ticket to see The Hobbit in Imax. Ohhh 3D or 48fps? I just don't knooow.

No comments: