hi

hi

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Punctuation Mark in Restaurant Name.

We ran hat transfers in the morning, and boss and Andrew went off to install some things, so I was left to do solo things. I finished Well of Lost Plots, which was excellent. The Thursday Next series just builds and builds and builds upon itself. I love it! Then I started listening to Joe Hill's Heart Shaped Box and got genuinely scared a couple times and had to switch to Spice Girls just to sort of..not be scared. It is a scary book, and I'm just starting! I wonder how much more frightening it will get.

So while they were gone, I did the hats, and coated some screens, and unboxed some shirts, and there were more things I could have done, but they returned and set up the backs to the job and we ran it. Gold ink smells funny.

Did I mention that I've given up cut offs? It is pants season. Boo!

I spent a lot of time thinking about my Christmas print. Maybe I should make a Christmas card as well? A simple two color thing. Or maybe...a Christmas zine! Ahhh I don't want to over tax myself...or do I?

After work, Steve and I met up and went to Burger. It is a restaurant. Named Burger. It did not disappoint. They also had a massive beer menu. Where you order and the service style, and prices, were very accessible and unfancy, but the dining interior and bar were very lovely. A bit loud but overall a nice environment. Would return!

It was a cold night, but not rainy. I wonder how long winter lasts in Santa Cruz? It seems to start around the start of December, lets see when I'm back in shorts on a regular basis.

No comments: