hi

hi

Friday, November 30, 2012

can't wait for The Hobbit. TWO WEEKS!!

Buuhhh. It always seems like I have tons of time, and then I start in on a portrait and then BAM it is midnight. Oh well.

At work I caught shirts, mostly. Ran the front of one job, and then the front and back of another. Boxed em. It was windy and rainy. There is a lot of cleaning to be done. Squeegees. This big CMYK simulated process job is happening soon, so we'll need every squeegee we got clean and ready for use.

Got out a bit early and went home and ate the avocado before it went bad. I hung up my travel postcards. I try to get a WPA inspired (or reprint if the National Park actually had a WPA poster) postcard from the National Parks I visit, and they are the perfect size for the 4x6 Ikea frames. I bought 10 frames and had 11 postcards, so the Shasta Caverns one will have to wait till I get four more postcards. I have them in two rows of five above my bed. They are ordered in order of visit to location. My room is really coming together...course now I can't leave for a while seeing as how it has come together. And by leave I mean move out...but I don't see that happening for a while.

Anyway. Drew. Kept warm. Ate food. December is upon us!

OOHHH I got my ticket to see The Hobbit. IMAX! 3D! BOOYAH!!

Man. I need to really buckle down and get my Christmas stuff done, and done quick. Waaah! Time will go by so fast. But I'm going to take it easy first for a couple days.

No comments: