hi

hi

Friday, November 2, 2012

weekend, it is going to be a full one

Friday was a short day. We ran the job. I cleaned up. That was it.

I forgot to mention that I mixed my first ink color yesterday. Now I can mix ink! Hurray! Another thing to add to my skills.

I ran some errands after work. Got some bolts for the hinge clamps, so now I can bolt the clamps to my table and print. I got nice bolts, because I'll be reusing them. In the shop someone noted my company branded sweatshirt and said they used to print for them, I absentmindedly said, "oh I print for them now." And then later thought, "oh shiiiit, what if his employment ended on an unceremonious note?" AH, oh well.

I got to the art store at 6:03. It closes at 6. WHAT ART STORE CLOSES AT SIX ON A FRIDAY? And it's like the only art store in town. What is up with that shit?

I ran another SECRET errand.

Tomorrow is a packed day! I get up, go get a screen, go back home, make a text exposure with that screen, then do another exposure and print something to test my printing set up, then clean up, then go to Oakland and pick Robin up, and then go to San Francisco and have game night with Carmen, Josh, Nate, and Helen, and Robin of course. Then go home. Then SUNDAY I print some posters for Odd Owl's Seattle show.

Make sure to buy posters. Buy ALL THE POSTERS AT THE SHOW.

So exciting!

No comments: