hi

hi

Sunday, October 28, 2012

soonday

Rocky Horror Picture Show was sold out, so Ray and I ended up staying in and watching Hot Fuzz instead. Nothing says Halloween Party Weekend like Hot Fuzz. Hahah.

Finished up my bacon with another big tasty scramble. Mmmm. Tidied up my room a little, and because game night in San Francisco was off, I went up to San Jose to hang out with Steve. There was a Mythbusters interactive exhibit at the tech museum, so we went to that. Tech museum/science museum. One of those. It was fun. I've never seen Mythbusters, but it was fun to play with some of the things they had on hand. I also found I was able to dodge a paintball fired from 100 feet. Good to know! I had protective gear on, so I didn't get hurt when when other paintballs hit me (I also had a riot shield, haha). After the exhibit, we checked out the rest of the museum and fiddled with all the music displays, and light things, and power things. Reminded me of the Pacific Science Center. Except there are far fewer kids on a Sunday night.

We got some takeaway at this little vegetarian place, and it was quite the tasty meal. I need to figure out how to incorporate garbanzo beans into more things. Garbanzo beans are great!

And this time, I actually got Steve's suggestion for the easiest way to get back to 17, and made it home in good time. Normally I get lost in San Jose (because the GPS refuses to find a satellite there). With directions, it was easy!

I start work a bit later tomorrow, so time for Sunday night television! The Walking Dead, Homeland, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Downton Abbey, Misfits...well I only have time to watch half of those. But yeah.

No comments: