hi

hi

Friday, November 2, 2012

November. Time for chili!

It is November. The election is just days away. My ballot has long been sent in the post. Now I just wait, wait and hope nothing horrible happens. Like Romney getting elected. Guhhh. Last election, I was working at Gap Kids. Now I am graduated and gainfully employed in a job I like a whole bunch. A lot can change in four years. Yeah!

We ran a job at work. I burned and taped some screens. Ran part of another job. It was a shorter shift. When I got home, I went to Trader Joe's and got chili fixings. Then I plopped all the beans and salsa and secret ingredients and cooked sausages into a pot and set it to simmer, and I simmered the bajeezus out of it. And ohhh it was hot! But so good. Hot in temp, hot in spice, and it smelled damn good. It was so good to finally tuck into it, and I'm so excited to consume it throughout the week. Of course I also put on the communal whiteboard that my housemates should help themselves. Because it is a lot of chili, hhaha.

I'm going to draw a portrait a day for November. Use my tablet, improve my skills.

No comments: