hi

hi

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

but seriously, nothing seems to get better for these characters

Yay! I got out of work early enough to go to Monday Game Night! Yaaay! Had the onion and bacon pizza. The make your own pizza thing is so customizeable, it's pretty awesome. Andy, Rob, and I played this Game of Thrones card game that was very complicated, but I got the hang of it near the end, and almost nearly won. Lots of rules that change quite often, but I managed. Nearly four hours of gaming! But it was a good time. I like getting out and playing games. Makes for my kind of social night.

Work started a bit late. Broke down the press, cleaned squeegees and screens, listened to A Casual Vacancy, which continues to be depressing. The Eyre Affair is next in my queue, and I'm excited for that. Not that I'm excited to be done with A Casual Vacancy, just that I am excited about what is coming down the audiobook pipe line. I become more literate day by day. Hurray!

Also weeded some vinyl and pressed some hats. The weather was nice. Seems like the weather is horrible everywhere but here.

There was a football game on at Woodstock's, and people in the restaurant would periodically cheer. I guess the team they were supporting was doing well. Mmmhm.

October has been a pretty good month for me. Kudos to you October!

No comments: