hi

hi

Sunday, September 16, 2012

there can be only one

Another weekend day spent over the hill! This time all in Redwood City.

Though first I slept in till noon. Because I'm worth it.

I also found out that there is another Trillian. At PNCA. Who is an illustration major. DAAAANG! I should challenge her to pistols at dawn.

Anyway, I had lunch at Pamplemousse in Redwood City with Luke. Who is Luke? Well another of those online fellows. He would be the....fourth? Hahah. Though some may be more reoccuring than others. Luke is studying biology (or some subdivision of it) at Stanford and has been all around the world and generally was pretty cool. I had a bacon avocado turkey sandwich and it was amazing. It was a nice little luncheon followed by a little walk around the area. A nice day for it.

After that, I went to Nathan's and played Guild Wars 2 and watched Breaking Bad and drank lemonade and caught up on sibling stuff. Good times.

My GPS is having issues detecting the charger, so I got back to Santa Cruz on purely memory. I need to figure what its deal is, so that I don't have to struggle to get around north of highway 17, provided I continue to hang out with more people above the hill. Hmmmn.

No comments: