hi

hi

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"I'm an American. Have gun, will travel."

Monday! And I enjoy my job, so I never wake up going "uhg". Sometimes I want to sleep a bit more, but who doesn't? Anyway. Got up, showered, had my breakfast and prepared my lunch. Went to work only to have my boss say "you didn't get my text?". "....what text?" Turns out he was doing an install in Carmel and there wasn't anything on the docket for the day. So I went home to enjoy the day off. Whooo!

And I checked my phone and BOOM there was the text. I'm pretty sure I checked my phone before I left? Thankfully it is a short commute.

Watched the new episode of Downton Abbey. Such fabulous costumes! It is 1920 in the show now, so that is pretty fun. And Mom's favorite Shirley MacLaine is in it.

Watched that. Had scrambled eggs.

Worked on thumbnails. It was pretty nice to have this extra day off, actually. Gave me just enough extra time to do some things. Still need to do some grocery shopping though, I'm out of apples. I can do that tomorrow.

And tonight I went to the game meetup at Woodstock's! Chris, Andy, and Alan were there, and I met Peter, Alissa, and Karen. After I consumed my pizza and beer, Andy, Alan, Peter and I played Evo. I came in a close second. The next game was with the seven remainders, and it was Saboteur, this card game thing where you secretly sabotage others in the game. That was fun! I tied with Karen for first place.

So after three hours, I returned home and finished up my thumbnails and sent those off. All is well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Indiaplaza presents – World Cup T20 Desidime Style
Prizes Worth Rs. 10,000 /-
September 18th – October 7th
Have a look guys :-) http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online/topics/contest-indiaplaza-presents-world-cup-t20-desidime-style