hi

hi

Friday, January 6, 2012

time with ma

Got up at around noonish. Had some cheerios and tea. Brought my laptop down, because now I am no longer tethered to the monitor, nor am I restricted by the lack of charge my laptop battery holds. Whoo! At 2:30ish, Mom and I ran some errands and listened to Cabin Pressure. Went into Silverdale and got hot tub salt. Got some prescriptions filled in Poulsbo and then ate some crepe. Got some food at Trader Joe's and then back home! Soaked in the hot tub. I had some rice and seaweed for a late dinner.

Oh and got my piece for the magazine signed off as all done, so hurray! My first real artist job and it turned out awesome! Whooo! Can't wait to see it in print now.

Hmmm. Time to get cracking with deciding what to do next.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing reliable and legislative information.

Use this keyword for getting more knowledge about Hallmöble | Barnrum | Säng | Soffbord | Matbord | Sängar furniture.click on this hypertext.