hi

hi

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

it is a Tuesday, what more do you want?

I figured that if I set the alarm volume on my phone to a higher volume, it wakes me up more. Got up around noon instead of 1-2ish. Whee.

Had some cheerios and tea. Drew a bit. Chilled a bit. Got an email about the sketches I sent for this assignment I'm working on. Edited and redid the text as per the suggestions. Emailed the new look of the thing. Tomorrow I will have a quick call and then everything should be finalized and painted and sent off, ohh la la!

Watched some Star Trek and Twilight Zone and some Mission Impossible 3. A lot of sitting around. Tomorrow I shall finish my assignment for ze magazine, and when it is available for purchase, I'll tell y'all to go buy it! And then the next thing to do is to get on with my life.

No comments: