hi

hi

Thursday, January 5, 2012

bring on the blue

Went to bed quite late, or rather early, and got up at my usual time, however begrudgingly. Slowly got up to speed at around 4pm, and worked on till 8ish, when I finished my piece for the magazine. I can't tell if I like it or not though. It seems a bit messy, but thats also because I'm looking at it in super big resolution. AHh. Yeah.

Had some toast and nutella for breakfast. And tea. Had some pasta and salad for dinner. Mmm vegetables. Now I have some more tea, but sleepy time tea. I think I'll try getting to bed at a decenter hour. Next week: time to make a game plan for the Bay Area. Ohheee!!

Oh, I also transferred everything over to my new computer. Right now I have a kickin' dual monitor set up, with whatever I plan to watch (right now: Sherlock) on the big screen and this screen for Facebook and Reddit and Blogger and whatever else. It is pretty awesome. I adjusted the settings on the big monitor a bit, because I noticed it was dim and yellowish compared to this screen. Huzzah!

Sad to put aside my old computer, though I'll keep it around. It still works and could serve a role of backup computer/stay at home/dvd player. I could have it run tasks so that it isn't all happening on this computer. Of course I'll have to get an external monitor, but I think Nate was planning on getting a new one anyway. Hmmn.

Okay, time to relax!

No comments: