hi

hi

Sunday, November 28, 2010

36 hours

Trying to figure out the right little sentences in my proposal is difficult. I'm almost there. I think I might drop out View on Color all together. It isn't very relevant anyway beyond "I like faces". Got my comic documentation in. It looks better but not great. Though I think I can settle for "not great". It's only a bit of the whole proposal. Need to draw some more artwork to go in the starter slides. That won't be too difficult. I'll probably do that before I go to sleep.

Tomorrow is a practice day. And a redo note cards day. And a finish abstract day. I'll go to school. Scan and color the new slide art. Put it into the slide show. Find 815F. Call Madeline. Write notecards. Practice. Practice. Go home. Practice some more. Decide my outfit/makeup for tomorrow. I will be wearing white boots and war paint (aka probably heavy black eye makeup, for impact).

Cut my bangs. Now my eyebrows are visible. Cut them a little bit high. But my hair grows fast.

Oh right, I started my day at home in Seabeck. They made Dutch Baby for breakfast, but I don't eat that. Had some bacon and a sandwich instead. Ma made the sandwich. It was good. It was warm! Warmer than 40! Hurrah! No hot tub. I just packed and Nathan drove me to the train station. We talked about Top Gear and TSA mostly.

Oh, there was also a bomb threat in Portland. CIA had it under control and the explosives were a dud. Still, jeeze.

We got to the station right as the train was pulling it. I got a seat to myself. Nice and empty train car. Watched the end of True Grit and Red Riding: In The Year of Our Lord 1978 (part of a trilogy, there is a 1980 and 1982 movie as well). Ride went fast. Thankfully, while dark, it wasn't raining. Hauled up Hoyt and then over to Johnson for the walk home. Passed a gorgeous yellow Rolls Royce. Got back at 6pm. Chilled for a bit (literally, I was quite sweaty from the walk).

Pulled up thesis stuff. Looked at it. Ate some macaroni cheese. Wrote some thesis stuff. Took out the View on Color influence, as it wasn't that great of an influence and I didn't have much to say about it. Right now my mind is in "this can be done tomorrow" mode. And I think I'll let it win. Just tomorrow has to be an early day.

As it is 3, I don't think I'll be able to get to drawing tonight. Tomorrow I'll have a small breakfast. Than I'll draw. Then I'll eat a scramble and call Madeline. Then I'll go to school and scan and edit. Get some note cards. Then practice! I should be all squared away, or nearly squared away.

I also need to take note of potential questions I could get asked. Will I get asked to explain the relevance of mantra? Why is this important? Hmm. Long stressful day tomorrow. And then OH MY GOD I PROPOSE!

I PROPOSE MY THESIS!
THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Trill. Good luck. Close call on the train.

Dad