hi

hi

Monday, October 18, 2010

monday blues

Picking at my skin. Argh. The ocean salt scrub is still keeping it really nice, save for the occasional breakout every couple weeks.

Another lack luster day. I really fail at productivity. I continue to fail at it. Who thought part time was a good idea?

I need more tasks. I need to assign myself stuff. Get to the ideas that I have, because I have them.

Oatmeal. Left overs. Yum. Didn't tidy. Didn't organize. I'm having clutter Stockholm syndrome.

Watched my telly. Talked with Kristen. I need to make a list of research points and the ideas that I want to connect my art to. It just doesn't seem as complex as it should be. Like...it needs more. My thesis I mean. I'm not in the depths enough and the project isn't so intense. Martin did suggest posters. Expanding is an option. I like hitting it on multiple fronts.

If only people didn't keep bring up how awesome the Odd Owl poster is. It's like "you did really good, so keep doing that" and I know I did, but honestly I didn't plan the design out too intensely. It was luck that the feather on the leg lined up in a blank area of text, and I knew for contrasts sake that one layer should be fine lines and the other thick. You just can't replicate certain kinds of thought.

I just need to read some literature on the ideas I want to go on. Ideas of friendship, and why women can be so evil and bring other women down, especially friends. I still love my friends. A whole bunch. But friends can also be worse than enemies. Or something.

I dunno. See what Martin says tomorrow.

No comments: