hi

hi

Monday, July 19, 2010

little toot

Set my alarm. I know when we go to Mats Mats, I can't sleep in till whenever like I like to do. Got a really restless night sleep for some reason.

Hashbrowns and cheesy eggs for breakfast! Yay!

I started the new Sookie Stackhouse audiobook on the way into town. Stopped by Target for storage stuff. Ma and I planned to sort through some of Grandma and Grandpa Spencer's second floor things, but removing the trailer out from the disintegrating tugboat ended up being an all day thing.

So we assembled and scooted the big metal hoist. I wasn't so strong and dad did most of the work. We attached a cable to the hoist and put it under the boat and wrenched it and levered it up and upright a little bit. I worked up a little bit of a sweat. Dad worked up a lot of a sweat. Don't know what else to say. It was a lot of heaving and pulling. We did get the trailer out from under it! Took some more time to get it more stable. It was time to go home by the time we were done, so we packed up and parted ways.

Dinner was our last dream dinner (these sort of premade dinners that mom assembled herself at this place). It was scrumptious. There was some hot tubbing and then I made a big bowl of popcorn and we watched 10 Things I Hate About You. That movie gets better every time I watch it.

No comments: