hi

hi

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

front: completed!




Finished Definitely Dead, listened to the audio short story Tacky, and started in on All Together Dead.

In other words: I spent another good seven or so straight hours in the girl cave quilting up a storm. Just piecing things together and sewing and pressing the little triangle borders took more time than I expected. This whole country fair quilt has been a really good experience. Learning lots of things about triangles and timing. Got the borders on with out a hitch (well, a little bit of the border will be yellow, not red, as I ran out of fabric, but that won't be too noticeable I think).

Yeah. Dad made hot dogs for dinner and Laksa with shrimp and scallions for dinner. Yum! Mum came home and we watched So You Think You Can Dance. I voted for Lauren. She is really stepping it up.

There is the potential for more camping this weekend, but all I want to do is finish my quilt! I think I'll sew it all together using yarn knots, instead of a stitch. Might add a nice flair, especially if I do it in a red chunky yarn. Mmm hmnn.

No comments: