hi

hi

Sunday, July 18, 2010

lease signed, apartment is mine!

I think I forgot to mention that during the mini camping trip, I stuck googly eyes on everything I could think of (within reason). Like the fly swatter, rocks, shells, my phone, tissues, and so on.

Had a good sleep in. Tea and cheerios for breakfast. After that I quilted a couple squares and made a little lumpy something. Listened to Dead as a Doornail. Almost finished.

Tomorrow we are going to Mats Mats.

Today Ma and I went to see Kristen, my new roommate. We had to finally sign the lease and give her a check with rent and deposit and all that. Utilities are all included in the rent, which is a bonus (seeing as how they can stack up). Just have to pay for internet. Kristen is from Kitsap and she is house sitting for her parents, so we stopped by and hammered out the details. I'll probably go over and hang out with her again later on in the week. We are both house bound, all though I have my driver's license.

Getting home, we relaxed for half an hour and then we went to Poulsbo to see the 7:05 showing of Inception! Christopher Nolan's latest movie. Ahh the last chunk of it was so gripping. I was gnawing my fingers. It was suspense piled on suspense. Visually appealing, well acted. As good as I hoped it to be.

On the way home, an owl attacked the car antenna. It swooped out of nowhere and glanced off the corner of the windshield and there was the briefest of scratchings on the roof. We slowed down and turned around and if we had struck and killed the owl, there was no body to be seen anywhere. Really weird.

Anyway, got home late so time for bed. All though I have to watch the new episode of True Blood first...

No comments: