hi

hi

Monday, March 2, 2009

did I do something?

Today:

Slept in. Had a tuna fish sandwich on 9 grain bread for breakfast/lunch and some pasta with Alfredo sauce for dinner. Good eating but my stomach is all topsy turvy for some reason.

Had a Johnny Depp double feature while I worked on my color compositions and refined sketch for class. I'm doing the one of the girl laying on a bed of knives for the illustration assignment. I watched Blow and Sleepy Hollow. The former about cocaine trafficking (it didn't end well) the latter about the Headless Horseman(also didn't end well).

The day floated past.

Yesterday:

Uhh what did I do yesterday? I forget. After Patrick left I just read my book for a while and took a long nap. I worked on homework a little. Went out to a bar with Katie and Gabe. I did some nice sketches of people looking sad and lonely at the bar. People keep making remarks when they check my ID. I do feel like I look really young sitting in some of these places. Oh well. I should scan my sketchbook, there are some nice things in there.

I think I did more this weekend. Didn't go printing like I planned. Three day weekends don't last as long as you would like them to.

No comments: