hi

hi

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the city changes at midnight

By the time I realised that I didn't have the paper I needed for my project, it was too late to go to the store. But I still got everything else that I needed to do, done. I did two sets of thumbnails for two separate poems but I still want to do other poems. Neither of the images are particularly challenging on the grand scheme. Only in the small details. Just need to think about it some more.

Did the dishes and found a nice moldy meal in the fridge when I was making jello. Ew.

Finished my figure reincorporation assignment early on in the day. The guy is cropped with a nuclear explosion going on in the background.

Still, I'm a little disappointed with what I did this weekend. Not as much as I should. Still, I have plenty of time left in the week.

Hung out with Karen for a little bit. Gave her some critique on her priest piece. Now I am watching Dark City, which is AWESOME. It is so visually appealing and well done. Loving it.

No comments: