hi

hi

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Zine Fests Rule!


Woke up at 7, like a good person. Dozed off. Woke up. Dozed again. Lay awake in bed till noon. My tired body has earned a good horizontal lay down, and I'm still tired at 10.

I think I shouldn't have done all that gardening and cleaning on my last day off.

Today I played computer games, ate carbs, farted around on the internet,

Oh! I also went down to the post office and mailed my monitor rebate and letter of confirmation of my friend's relationship. She is getting some international visa thing and needs people to write saying they saw them be a couple.

And my electric bill came and it was higher than it ought, but I guess I have been generous with my heaters since I realized the bill was lower than usual. But not bad higher!

No comments: