hi

hi

Saturday, March 5, 2016

power back, out of the house, in bed

 Wednesday I slept in. Helped Celia a bit and then headed out. Did a lot of driving! I went to Bremerton and hung out with Karen (STILL NO BABY) and Rob for a bit. Picked up my Girl Scout Cookies. Nice little visit. Went to Seabeck, turned on the heat and opened the gate. Then I headed out to SeaTac to get Mom and Dad from the airport. I accidentally arrived first at departures (once I got the call that they'd arrived from where I was waiting in the cell phone waiting lot) then I arrived at arrivals. Got Ma and Pa back, and we went to bed. Nice and late return.
 Mom and Dad brought me back a sloth towel (that the design looked like the money from Costa Rica that had the sloth on it) a sloth mug, a sloth sticker, a sloth coin purse, some money...anything else? Anyway, it was a good haul! An appreciated one! Ma and Pa are so good at bringing back good goodies. They showed me pictures and told me stories of their travels. I grabbed a few teacups and Dad checked out my brakes. Lots of hanging out. There was a poached egg with hollandaise sauce breakfast, and a hot dog for lunch. I went to Trader Joe's on the way back. Brought some stuff for Celia. Long day.
Slept in. Got an earlierish day tomorrow so hopefully that will get me on a good start for Sunday! Did my comic. Had some food. Didn't get the cleaning done that I wanted to do. Did look into my taxes though, and took a few steps on those. Got some stuff scanned for Celia. Hung out with Celia in the evening. Dinner was a beefy pasta. Dessert was bread with triple creme brie (that I got at TJ's). Yum! Brie is such good cheese. And the good first or last name of some talented actresses. We watched Pee Wee's Big Adventure, which Celia hadn't seen. Such a fun, charming film.

And now I sleep! Enjoy the comics.

No comments: