hi

hi

Monday, September 28, 2015

small world

I didn't mention two coincidence.

Jeremy, who I helped with signs, studied baking in Montpelier. I talked about having my morning coffee in a shop there that seemed connected to the business building, and also had a window into a school baking shop. Turns out that's where Jeremy studied!

A guy came in to the sale and we were talking about living on the Olympic Peninsula, and through our conversation I found out he knew Grandma Marilyn and Grandpa John. I almost started crying.

Saturday

Started at 10, after the sale had been going for a while. Slower day, but still had some good sales and a return of previous people to get more goodies. Whit and his son Wyeth stopped by, though with his hair down I didn't immediately recognize Whit. Laura came by too.

At 2-3ish Michela returned from taking down signs and we all got to dismantling the outdoor tents.

One grumpy lady came in and huffed at our prices and was putting on airs of pretension but then pronounces Las Trojas as "trojuhs".

I bought the medicine satchel at the discounted price. I love it. I need to treat the leather. Well Celia suggested I do that. I can't wait to weekend with it in Portland next weekend. Perfect travel bag. It's replacing my black one.

At home I put my feet up and washed my hair in the evening to prep for dying it on Sunday, then I went to bed.

Sunday

Woke up and lay in cozy comfort for several hours. Had a lazy morning. Did laundry. Dyed my hair. Put a little bit of dye on my eyebrows and now they are much darker. Can't believe I didn't think of doing this sooner. They are about as defined as when I just use the brow mascara.

Folded laundry. Washed dishes. Didn't get as much cleaning done as I'd like, but I got a bit done.

No comments: