hi

hi

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

cavorting and cashing out

Enjoying a nice Ballast Point Sculpin IPA as I take a break from packing. I am absolutely overpacking, but I want to look my best and I'm not sure what functions to pack for. Shirts, dresses, tights...etc.

And I have laundry drying so I have to fold that.

I ran errands today, whoo! I went to the library and dropped off books and picked up The Martian and Horologicon, I went into Silverdale and swung by Kohl's and picked up a few specific brand beauty brushes and there was a cute purse that won me over. White, turquoise, and tan. I needed a nice smallish purse. I'm pretty stoked on it. Nice to have something a bit less cumbersome than the striped tote I've been lugging about.

There was a perusal of the registry at Macy's, but only the toaster remained unbought so I opted out. I did get some Lenox travel mugs. Give one to Ma as a present. Made a Bevmo trip. Then went to Bremerton and picked up the contents of my comic box (Southern Cross, Help Us Great Warrior, Lumberjanes). Then into Port Orchard to get the matching Tiger's Eye stud. Now my earrings match!

I cruised back to Silverdale and made a Target run for hair ties and candy, then went to Silver City Brewery to meet Aaron for dinner. Originally we were going to meet at Hakata, but that place is closed on Sunday and Monday. I had the chai cider which was DELICIOUS and mahi mahi tacos. Aaron had a different fish dish and the porter. We chatted long and it was very nice. I like him.

Got back. Started laundry. Started packing. Makeup took some packing up. Bringing a lot with me, but I want to have all my tools at my disposal.

Full busy day. All I gotta do is roll out of bed, pack my car, and head to Seabeck. Then it's days in the van. Then the wedding!

No comments: