hi

hi

Monday, December 22, 2014

tuna good for you

Saturday:

Overslept my alarm clock. Well, I turned my alarm clock off and then it was noon. I got up and had some food and then darted off at 6ish to run a quick downtown Poulsbo errand and meet Ma and Pa and Celia to see the new Hobbit movie. I cried. I cried off all my mascara. I was a crying mess. It was a bit light, but really they had stretched out the book as far as it could go. It was a nice topper. But uhg gawd Fili, Kili, Thorin. WAAH!!

Sunday:

Worked on Christmas presents for most of the day. I think I have enough presents. Some hand made, som bought. People already have all that they need, and I'm not buying for as many people. And I didn't make a print for this year. I wonder where my life would be right now had I not left Santa Cruz. A different print, a different person. Hmmn.

Monday:

Worked from home. Updated my movie watching calendar. I'm sorry I've gotten so bad about blogging! I used to be so good but now I'm just not into it. But I'll keep going, because at the end of the day I do like having some sort of record of events.

I made the pasta tuna thingy for dinner. Half was eaten for dinner, the other half was set aside for lunch tomorrow. Thanks for the box o' pasta tuna, Ma & Pa!

No comments: