hi

hi

Sunday, December 14, 2014

time is running out

uHG gawd I just became massively congested. Don't know why. Maybe the ice cream? Though that doesn't make me congested. I've gone through several hankies now. Gross.

Worked from home today. Researched jewelry to the best of my ability based on the photos at hand. Celia gave me one of her treasured time honored seasonal wreaths. It's hanging in the dining room. I'll snap a good picture of it come morning.

Yesterday I went in to Poulsbo and worked on a gift. And I made a little something for me. Don't want to be to vocal about the activity on account of it being a gift, but I had a good time just listening to podcasts and doing my own thing. Swung by Seabeck and saw Ma and Pa (who went to a Star Trek convention today and didn't even ask me if I wanted to join them! How rude). I put a few ornaments on the tree and had salad and microwave chicken pot pie and chocolate. I gave mom my MP3 player, the new one because I was able to revive my old one.

Got home lateish, slept in. Got a late start on work. Now to tuck into bed and try to get some rest because my sleep schedule is all whack. Another exciting week! Christmas is almost here and I'm behind on EVERYTHING!

No comments: