hi

hi

Saturday, December 13, 2014

freeing up the flow

Two days from home. Yesterday I got more things on the site and I had udon and just weathered out the storm. The power didn't cut out, but it is washed out from under the ramp on the beach. And there's a large log that washed up. Hopefully it'll be gone next soft gentle high tide.

This morning (Friday) Celia & I cleared out the ditches. I scraped up leaves and she pruned out the berries that were creeping across and collecting water. The flow in the ditch was very much improved. No rain today! Hurray! Just blue skies all around. I watched The Birdcage for the first time. How was this my first time? It's so darling! I had popcorn for dinner.

Might cruise over to Poulsbo tomorrow to do a thing. I have some work to do, but it's more of the finessing side of things.

I think I'll go read now. I've been staying up late too many nights in a row. I have to try to have a regular sleep schedule.

No comments: