hi

hi

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

making those dolla dolla bills

Tuesday:

Major cold day, and there seemed to be some patches on the road, so I took it slow and got to and from Bainbridge Island with no incident at all. Not fun to be up so early when it is so dang cold, but oh well. I ran some Poulsbo errands first. Spruced up the stores and put in outlet timers and hopefully they work. At work I photographed items all day, which I enjoy doing. It's just time consuming. The set up is a little better now that there are posterboards instead of white cling film on a black table. So I did that, and headed home and had some noodles.

Wednesday:

Worked from home. Labeled photos, got items live on the store website, work work work! The slowest part is just getting the photos up on my internet connection, the rest goes pretty well. We have about 270 items up now, so that's good! So worked, planned a date for tomorrow, and worked some more. And took little dance breaks.

The tide isn't low enough during the day to look for the ladder.

And Mom, in case you didn't get my text a biopic about Yogananda is playing at the Rose at 1:30 on the 6th and 7th. Maybe something for you to do when you visit on the weekend? Or wait for Netflix.

I updated my movie calendar. Laggies is playing, but only for a couple days! Gah! Come on! The worst movies play everywhere. Now I don't know if Laggies is any good, but I know there are plenty of indie movies that I've had to go way out of my way to see.

Anyway. Working on site tomorrow, then a date with the geologist. Yaaay.

No comments: