hi

hi

Saturday, September 27, 2014

dogs

Friday: slept in. My toe is less red and swollen but still hurts. Kept it bandaged. In the afternoon, Celia and I went for a little mushroom hunt. Got a few, but not many. The slugs got to others. Later I took another walk in the woods in the rain. It was very, very rainy. I watched Dear Zachary and it absolutely slayed me. What a depressing, tragic movie! Holy crap!

Saturday: Didn't sleep in so much, as I had to be out the door at 1pm to meet Ma and Pa for The Boxtrolls. I tidied up, had breakfast, and was out the door! I overshot Poulsbo because I didn't know there wasn't a Finn Hill Road exit heading to Silverdale, but I got there on time. Loved The Boxtrolls! So imaginative and fun and creative and just comical too. I loved the character designs. I recommend it! We got thai food for lunch and then back to Pulali! Showed Ma and Pa the dramatic changes I've made and then we settled in to watch Bubble Boy. One of mom's favorites. Tomorrow the raft is coming out of the water.

Here are some dog breeds that I think are cute:
  • Kooikerhondje
  • Norwegian lundehund
  • Leonberger
  • Schipperke
  • Swedish vallhund

No comments: