hi

hi

Saturday, August 30, 2014

miss fisher and friends

I’m at Pulali Point for the weekend. I’ve put some things away in the drawers and bathroom cabinets. I have books to unpack here and there. I wonder how long it’ll take me to get settled when I get my stuff from Santa Cruz. Books, clothes, art, things, this, that. It’ll be good to have someone living here.

Didn’t take all my stuff from Seabeck. I’m not soloing it here just yet. Sounds like there are job prospects here and there. Hopefully it won’t take me so long to get a job. I like working and I like money to buy things.

Maybe Celia and I can start some bee hives!

I unpacked and had two bowls of tasty chowder for lunch. And salad and burger and s’mores for dinner. Celia came over and brought ice cream. Now Ma, Pa and Auntie are watching Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries. I’m working on my first blog at Grandma and Grandpa’s desk. I’m not sure where my main studio space will be. I guess this area will be my dry sketching computer space and the garage will be the larger space for my skuzzy desk and chair. I want my books to be in a place where they will stand all pretty and not get musty and mildew. I wonder how this place will be to me as I’ll be living here.


It’s so gorgeous.

No comments: