hi

hi

Monday, April 7, 2014

the clock has started

Saturday:

I had a pretty good rest, but not a full sleep in like I was expecting considering how tired I was on Friday. Did some laundry and had some breakfast. It was a beautiful day. I headed up north to hang out with Garth, totally neglecting the fact that I have to plan my exit from Santa Cruz. The main thing is getting a storage unit and packing stuff up.

Anyhoo. We got some beef dip sandwiches and watched this Dr. Seuss movie: The 5000 Fingers of Dr. T. It's a live action Dr. Seuss-esque movie that apparently he has disowned as part of his career? It's weird, but also brilliant. It has some great choreography sequences.

Sunday:

My housemate Justin has been ill, and right now he is in the hospital. Hopefully he will get better!

Watched a silly kung fu movie and had some doughnuts. Another beautiful day! That's how I want it: rain during the week, sun on the weekend. I wonder if I'll get a sun tan on the road trip?

A nice weekend, but dang it went by fast! I need to get on the ball, only three weeks left. Countdown is happenin'! Tick tick tick!

No comments: