hi

hi

Friday, January 17, 2014

birthday celebrations commence kinda maybe

Santa Cruz continues to be unreasonably warm, though I'm calling it's bluff! I'm not bringing the shorts out just yet.

I did some jersey heat transfer things. Shorts and jerseys. Did a pole banner for the museum. It's odd, when I was first taught how to do them it seemed really tricky, but now that I'm doing it, it doesn't seem so bad. Unless I'm doing it wrong. Or maybe I'm just good at it. Counted out shirts. A nice day.

Trader Joe's has poutine! So I tried that out. I overcooked the curds I think, but the gravy bit was good. Though all the carbs just... it was a lot of carbs. Even for me.

I painted my nails. I'm letting them dry right now so that I can put on a top coat.

Tomorrow I am hanging out with Ariel and Rich to sort out the upcomming Welcome to Night Vale road trip. That should be fun! Outside of that I have no major plans. Hmmm.

Maybe I should buy myself some fun socks at the sock store! Treat yo self!

Well I should also save money for visiting LA next weekend. Exciting! There is a house we will be crashing at.

No comments: