hi

hi

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

oh hey Tuesday

Sent off some ideas to Odd Owl, so that was productive. Their Kickstarter is at $3,721. Almost halfway!

Guess what I did today? If you guessed "ran shirts" you'd be right! Caught a discharge job, caught the backs of a sweater, and caught bags. Also weeded some tricky vinyl and cleaned stuff. It was a perfect day. Not too hot, not too cold. May is really shaping up to be a good month. Or maybe I'm just super enthused because STAR TREK FRIDAY OH MY GAWD!!

Uhm. Yeah.

Anyway, at home I worked on the stuff for Odd Owl. Research into themes for cover imagery mainly. I think I pitched some good ideas. Can't wait for the morning response.

Under the Dome is pretty brutal, though it is refreshing to read something where main characters are not safe. Too much safeness makes for some uninteresting stories.

Four years ago today I was the first in my math class to solve the Rubik's Cube.

No comments: