hi

hi

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

a really good monday

This week is off to a good start. Our water heater was repaired this morning and now we have piping hot water. Bye bye lukewarm water! At work I burned just one lone screen, and spent most of the day with banners. Though only seven banners, and four of them were smaller in size. After banners I cut stickers and cleaned squeegees and floodbars. We have a lot of jobs coming up that need to be run. Like...three different jobs that I can name. So it'll be a nice busy streak for the next week or two.

I grabbed more eggs and headed out. At home I washed my car, because it was filthy with pollen, and I swept downstairs. Nice to start the week out on a clean note. Tomorrow I shall get down to some serious brainstorming and whatnot.

Odd Owl's Kickstarter is at $3,566!

No comments: