hi

hi

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I like story universes

Stu caught the jobs, so I was sequestered to the back on clean and prep. Which is good. I like doing more than just catching and folding shirts. Really like to earn my pay! Burnt a few screens. Cleaned a few squeegees. Reclaimed screens and put them in the drying rack to super dry, and was able to coat them before the day was done. Cleaned a bunch of screens, and reclaimed 10. Those should be good to coat tomorrow. With Jeff running the press, we seem to be getting more jobs in and out of the studio, but that also means a lot more cleaning and screens needing to be used. Gotta keep ontop of things!

Had a little fried egg sandwich for dinner. It's list making time, because I have a lot to do once again. Going to try and do a bunch of it tomorrow because day after tomorrow is STAR TREK!

Also apparently the Jack Reacher novels are within the Stephen King universe because Jackie Wettington is known to Reacher? Very near.

Under the Dome is so long. I don't think I'll be done with it by the end of the week, but it is very engaging.

Odd Owl's Kickstarter is at $4,023!!

No comments: