hi

hi

Monday, April 15, 2013

well, this week is off to a good start

Came home to a report about a CO2 leak with our water heater and leaks with our stove. Apparently Alana smelled a leak, so this guy came and checked it out. Good thing, that! Hopefully the leaks will get fixed soon, because cold showers are sucky things. I don't have the strongest sense of smell, and the stove doesn't light automatically all the time...so hopefully our new roomie saved us all from being blown up by a rogue leak!

I should have washed my hair this morning. It was sort of the last day I can leave it unwashed and not have it be all...gross looking. Ahh oh well. I work with dudes, and they don't really care.

We started with bags, and I caught those. Then a two color back and one color front. Easy. Then a very long front print with discharge ink that was a bit more complex and took some creative flood bar rigging to get it to pull right. But pull right it did! Andrew and I had some good conversation about Game of Thrones and food (he dislikes feta cheese as it turns out).

I burned some screens. I counted in the shirts, and then boom right back into the boxes they went. A nice full day. Hurray!

I made my grocery run. I left my list at home, but I managed to get all that I needed.

No comments: