hi

hi

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

why did you have to dot your "i's"???

Finally ordered my scanner! Now I'll have to play it nice and fiscal. Less diamond studded yachts.

At work I started off my emptying the trash. Wasn't quite sure what I'd be up to. I did a more thorough press wipe, and hopefully I really got all the wet ink off the press. It tends to get in unusual places. Handles, fronts, backs, all the bits. Tried to get them. Then I dusted the press down. Some of the ink will need a more powerful chemical to get off, but I didn't do that today.

Next I weeded vinyl to float the text onto these die cut stickers. The vinyl was very small and I went very cross eyed doing it, and there is yet more vinyl to weed. Such little letters, though really it is the dots for the i's that give the most trouble. Such little things to watch out for.

I took down the trash and recycling and that was it for the day. At least my boss was sympathetic to my cross eyed condition.

At home I ordered the scanner, and had a salad for dinner. Nummy salad.

Now my eyes need a rest from all their....looking at stuff.

Can't wait to scan stuff!!

No comments: