hi

hi

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"strop" is a good descriptive word

Now that my scanner is on its way, I'm thinking of projects to do! Yay projects. There is one idea I had of illustrating the bad advice that comes out of ladies mags, though I've been stuck on a title. On going projects. I need to increase my profile as an illustrator. Be popularrr.

Another solo day at work. Boss cut some easier to weed vinyl, and it was indeed easier to weed though it still took some attentiveness. I burned and taped some screens, and counted in some shirts, and did a 4'x8' banner, reclaimed some screens. All in all, a pretty good day. I finished Brother Odd and started Divergent. The "list" thing on Blogger is having issues, so it won't let me update the audiobooks as I listen to them. Hopefully it will be remedied soon. Till then, I'll keep track of what I listen to.

The Odd Thomas books have a really good narrator. Good on ya David Aaron Baker.

At home I had a bigger salad for dinner, and since I was still hungry I put some creme cheese on some rice crackers and ate that. I'm STILL hungry but it's late so any food I eat now will just digest as I sleep and not contribute to long energy. At least that is what I vaguely recollect about eating anything four hours prior to sleeping.

Anyhoo. Got a nice piece of correspondence, so I wrote a response. Got to use my "modern art" stamps, that are so cool. Kinda don't want to mail the Duchamp and Man Ray stamp though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salad and more salad! Good on ya!
mum