hi

hi

Friday, March 29, 2013

letterwoman

Another lovely day at work. Stu and I ran three shirt jobs: a two color on underbase, and two white roto'd. I was pulling the shirts at a very good speed. Certain shirts are easier to put on and pull of palettes. I also coated the screens I reclaimed, and burned a screen, and taped some screens. Not the longest of days, but it was a nice one.

Divergent is quite good, I'll probably do some fanart when I'm done listening to it.

At home I had a scramble for dinner and tidied my room. Steve came down for a visit and I showed him my zines. Thesis is so very long ago, and Portland feels quite distant now. It's not the most fun of feelings to have. I hope I get some time off work soon, because I'd like to drive up to Portland and hang with Madeline, Heather, Daniel, BT, Serenity, Dom, Beth, Samala, and all the rest. Some day. Hopefully some day soon.

Yay, Friday is here! It will probably be a light day. I don't think we'll be running any major major jobs. Maybe some smaller ones.

I also worked a bit more on my correspondence  Just writing letters old school like. It feels nice to do. To write and send things. To old friends and new friends. And getting things back is always a bonus too.

No comments: