hi

hi

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

wobbly bangs are a girls best friend

Cut my bangs tonight. They are a bit wobbly and need some work, but they are nice and short! Opens up the face, yeah?

Today was another long shift. Yay for getting hours right before a significant of time off from work! I cut and bagged stickers. I taped up some screens. I caught some jobs. Talked to Andrew about movies and such. Talked to boss about audiobooks and how they work (an extenuation of a conversation we had yesterday). We ran another job after the first job. Oh and I mixed discharge ink, so that was nifty. 6% powder weight to the weight of the discharge goop. Need to remember how to do percentages...err you multiply it by .06 right?

Anyway. I cleaned out the leftover leftovers from the fridge when I got home. Had a bacon and egg nibbles dinner. Cut my bangs. Watched telly. Figuring out how to spend this remaining time. It is coming together though, which is nice. I'm starting to see how things will unfold and happen and in what order and how I will do it. Which is a nice stage to be in, when things are getting down to it.

No comments: