hi

hi

Sunday, December 2, 2012

wants and haves

I went to the other art store to check out their wares, and while they lacked specific/artist specific things, they had a pretty good range. They had the craft supplies I was looking for and they also had this awesome tea strainer that looked like a diving helmet. I didn't get it, but maybe someone could order me it for Christmas/my birthday? There is also a robot tea strainer, if you are into that kind of thing. I'll also need a cool calendar for this coming year. You guys know what my taste is like. And by you guys I mean the only people who read this blog: ma & pa.

(And occasionally Jared, hi Jared!)

Today I washed my sheets and my work clothes. Separately, of course, because one is delicate and one gets a heavy duty wash. I also worked on my Christmas prezzies a bit.

I hung up a few posters, just to spruce up my room a bit more. It is looking cozy, and the red shelf is making itself useful for holding odds and ends.

I slept in. My body now feels up to snuff. It was feeling a bit sore and tired at work this past week. Strain builds up, you know.

Had another massive tasty scramble.

Now I am watching my Sunday telly. Another week begins! Counting down to Christmas!

No comments: