hi

hi

Friday, December 7, 2012

gimme gimme

Oops I am slacking on my Christmas gifties. Need to get on that, but I got invited to do rad things this weekend...choices choices.

I did a lot of screen reclaiming at work today. 25 in total, 18 emulsified. Getting 156's into circulation again because a job coming up needs a lot of them. Also ran some hat transfers. There is paper that if you print onto, and then put this powdered glue on top of the print, and heat set it, you can then use a heat press and transfer THAT to a hat or shirt or whatever. I didn't know that was possible. Now I do! So that will probably happen in the coming days, the hat transfers I mean. Didn't get around to getting some of the screens ready for discharge ink. Suddenly there are tons of things to do! AHhh! The pre-Christmas rush! But all is well and super duper.

At home I did laundry and watched way too much Once Upon a Time. That "playing next episode in 3...2...1..." thing is just so automatic. It isn't the best show, but it is good to have on in the background.

My blogs are getting so short, but I don't know how to expound upon my days.

Oh, I added Pandemic to my Christmas List. The calendars I mention can be found at Drawn & Quarterly here and here. The Hark! A Vagrant store can be found here (you can also get the calendars from there). I think that is all the categories you need? And by you I mean Ma & Pa.

I'll get working on those gifts soon...

No comments: