hi

hi

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

tootie

Ohhh I ate a bit too much cheese today. I'm giving new meaning to the name "Little Toot". Hahah.

Anywaaay. I burned a bunch more screens at work. And taped them up. And we ran a few jobs too! Nice and easy ones. Single color. No fuss. We have a couple multi color jobs waiting to be printed, just waiting on shirts. I'm learning a lot about the sequence of things in running a business like this. Don't know if I'd ever want to run a big business of my own, but it is pretty nifty to be a part of.

Went grocery shopping, because a lady needs to eat. Pasta and seaweed and more carbs. I eat pretty much the same thing constantly. But I eat a lot of apples and bananas and I drink orange juice, so that is good! Yay for eating well?

Worked on art stuffs. Still need to make more progress before I send off the next stage of things.

Ma & Pa, have y'all figured out that thing yet? You know...the thing with the stuff?

No comments: