hi

hi

Thursday, September 27, 2012

cameo & turban


A little sketch preview of something I'm working on. Yaaay.

Going camping with the parents next week as I'll have some time off work. Yaaay! Just going to head south a bit. And when I say camping, I mean we are renting a cabin and are staying in it.

Had a dream that I was running the towel job and everything was going wrong. At least in my dream my boss was really nice about it. So that is a subconscious blessing.

Caught a few jobs at work. Set up a couple as well. Cleaned some things. Removed vinyl. Wore my hoodie because it was a bit chilly. Nooo! This is California! It is not allowed to be chilly! But generally a good day, though I was really tired. Like my brain was just....wanting to take a nap. I've been having trouble focusing this week. I don't know why.

Worked on art. And now it is late, but I want to work on it a bit more.

No comments: