hi

hi

Monday, September 24, 2012

there are some plans in the works for October

Work started at noon, on account of boss running some errands. It was a burn and tape screen kind of day. As they were on 305s, it took some high intensity washing to clear the image but clear it I did. And tape up I did. 12 screens? About that. I also unpacked some shirts. A short shift, but a good one. Got some jobs coming up. Whooo!

Talked to Ma and Pa again after work. They are grinding apples to make juice. Tasty, tasty juice.

There is going to be a tenth season/series of Red Dwarf. I looked it up. That show started in February, 1988. I am barely older than that show, and we are both still going. Amazing.

I didn't get up to much tonight. Took it easy. Making a to do list. Have a lot to do...on Tuesday.

No comments: