hi

hi

Friday, September 28, 2012

need to find my focus

Got some revised sketches sent off BEFORE MIDNIGHT! Whooo!

At work made a couple flubs. Need to be more on the ball! Get my head in the game! Pay attention! Come on Trillian! The stereo at work improved today. Much better sound. And by that I mean the new one is louder. And MP3 players can plug into it (well, iPods, I don't think mine will). So that is neat. Ups and downs. Still, I wake up and go "yay work!". I don't mind getting up, I don't curse the alarm, and I don't like being idle at work. I like how there are always things to do. Even cleaning I like. I cleaned a bit. I set up a job. Ran the shirts. Ran some totes. Weeded some vinyl.

Got back lateish. Had a little diner. Worked on art. Washed my work clothes. Got a busy couple days coming up. Might have a Saturday shift.

No comments: